Monday, April 26, 2010

My first ever blog

Hmmm...

I am deciding whether i want to write this blog, i'm sure in the future i'll be lazy and wont update it! I think it may be a good way to track my training so i'll give it a crack.

Anzac day 10km today, through 10k in 33:16 and finished 10.48k in 34:47 (i jogged the last 100m cos im a lazy git). Good hit out and was cool to win my second race. Ran an easy 8k with cody and nate dog in the arvo, awesome whether down at the beach!!

My shoe lace came undone after 1k and i ran the remainder of the race with the fear my show would fly off. Also got to the race a bit late and only had time for a 500m warm-up. I think with better prep and concentration i should be around 32:30ish next time.

My next race is the HBF run for a reason which im looking forward to. Then onto a marthon later in the year, still undecided which one. Maybe perth? or city to surf? or melbourne? Hopefully i'll make up my mind soon :)

If anyone ends up reading this, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment